How to Transfer Contacts From an HTC device to PC

Viskas apie "Microsoft Windows" operacines sistemas
Leonaby

How to Transfer Contacts From an HTC device to PC

Postby Leonaby » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 am

A lot of HTC phone green-hands have the same trouble, that is: they know backup their phone data is necessary, However, they didn't get the easy way to transfer the data to computer, like contacts, text message, music or other, so that waste a lot of time.
In fact, there is a very simple way to transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, videos from phone like HTC to windows computer. To finish this task, I recommend a HTC Contact Transfer called Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. With it you can get the transfer job done in just three steps.

How to copy htc contact to computer ?
Step 1 Connect HTC to Computer and Run transfer software
This program will detect your HTC phone immediately. Then your HTC phone shows up in the primary window. At this time, you need to enable USB debugging.
Step 2 Choose the contact which you want to backup
After finishing installing USB driver, this program will automatically scan your phone data, and soon you will get a menu as shown. You can see all the catalogs on the screen, like contact, SMS, Music etc. Press the "Contact" button, all the contact on your htc phone will be shown, choose all or some contact that you want to transfer.

Step 3 Back up Contacts
Click the "Backup" button, the last step, and wait a moment, the contact will be saved to your computer. That's all.

Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager supports you a good idea to export contacts from HTC to your computer. You can import/export contacts between htc and computer when you accidentally delete or lose some important contacts on your Android phone or when you want to export contacts to PC.

eveeve

Re: How to Transfer Contacts From an HTC device to PC

Postby eveeve » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:51 am

We can also use Coolmuster Android Assistant to backup android phone data to computer, and if you need, you can recover lost data from the bakcup file on computer.
how to backup htc phone contacts to computer

lucyll

Postby lucyll » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:05 am

Thanks for sharing, to backup htc phone contacts to computer, you can also use iPubsoft Android File Manager to help, just few simple steps, and it could transfer other kind of files from htc phone to computer, like text messages, photos, and so on.

Kansty

Postby Kansty » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 am

The reason why i have succeed backup android contacts on computer , first i have installed android assistant on my computer. Then, connect my mobile telephone via USB cable.run android assistant app on computer .Next ,this app can android contacts to computer quickly !nit only contacts , also user can transfer texts ,pictures,whatsapp , music,videos,and other data

Return to “Microsoft Windows”